1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit
- Max Load: 875 kg - (175kg per shelf). Size: 90 x 40 x 180 cm
- The locking mechanism is better than the old style rivet/keyhole system making it easier to assemble
- Ideal for sheds and garages
VonHaus 1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit
The VonHaus 1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit is a flexible and reliable storage solution. It’s suitable for storing a range of items including tools, books, paperwork, folders and files and clothing.
Size as a shelving unit: H: 180cm x W: 90cm x D: 40cm
This clever racking unit can be constructed in two ways – as a 5-tier shelving rack or a two-piece work bench – depending on your intended use.
1) 5 tier shelving unit - perfect for storing items around the home, office, shed or garage.
2) Two piece work bench system - great for DIY and home improvement projects
Thanks to an intelligently designed keyhole locking system, constructing the shelving is extremely quick and easy. What's more, you won't need to use any tools, which means you can conveniently switch between either construction to suit your immediate project.
This feature allows you to construct the shelving speedily for temporary storage solutions, make adjustments to shelf height and transform shelving into workbenches or vice versa.
Built to last
The unit boasts an impressive load capacity of 175kg per shelf - equating to a total load capacity of 875kg. Finished in an attractive grey colour and hammerite texture, it’s in keeping with industrial settings, such as workshops and garages.
- MDF Thickness: 6.2mm; Beam Thickness: 0.7mm | Longer Brace Thickness: 0.7mm; Shorter Brace Thickness: 0.7m
It is recommended that to prolong the lifespan of the shelving, you treat any MDF surfaces every 12 months with a suitable weather resistant stain or coating to protect it from any potential adverse weather or storage conditions, which can cause moisture or mould to accumulate and damage the units.