1400W Mitre Saw
- Maximum adjustable cutting depth of 5.5cm to deliver complete accuracy and the smoothest finish
- 24 teeth cutting blade assures quality
- Zip-down dust bag for easy dust collection and disposal
- Durable and robust outer casing with an ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Mitre, bevel and compound angle cut settings
We know that speed, accuracy and multiple cutting options are key to superior results. That’s why the VonHaus 1400W Mitre Saw offers it all. With a 1400W, 230V motor, a blade that boasts 24 cutting teeth and angle cutting settings, it’s the go-to tool for all kinds of cutting tasks.
The type of cut you choose will depend on your application. The VonHaus 1400W Mitre Saw boasts three setting selections.
Mitre cut – made at 0° bevel and in the mitre range from 45° left to 45° right.
Bevel cut – made at 0° in a range from 0° to 45° left.
Compound angle cut – requires using both settings simultaneously.
Indicators are provided for key bevel angles of 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45°, as well as singular angle points, on both the left and right sides of the blade, offering a full range of movement. This results in a smooth, accurate cut that ensures your joints will converge perfectly.
The VonHaus Mitre Saw has an attached dust bag, which gathers and collects loose dust and stores it until you’re ready to empty it by simply disconnecting and unzipping.
Safe and Secure
The VonHaus Mitre Saw blade is only exposed at the point of contact, the rest of it is covered by sturdy plastic casing and has a roll-down blade cover for added protection when the saw is not in use. Non-slip feet keep the machine rooted to the surface, and you can choose to screw the base to a work surface of your choice for added stability.
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 1400W
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Unloaded Speed: 5000 min
- Bade Diameter: 210mm
- Blade Arbour Diameter: 30mm
- Table Angles: -45°/0°/+45°
- Straight Cut Capacity: 120 x 55mm
- Mitre Cut at 45° Left :83 x 55mm
- Cord Length: 2m
- Dimensions between fixing holes: 35x28cm