2 in 1 Air Stapler & Nailer
- Delivers the powerful performance required to firmly fix together a wide variety of materials
- Large capacity magazine holds up to 100 nails (Ga18/15mm-50mm) or 100 staples (Ga18/16mm-40mm).
- Nails and staples sold separately
- Easy no-tools-required shooting depth adjustment
- 1/4-inch air compressor inlet fitting lets you adjust shooting pressure from 60PSI up to 120PSI to suit different strength materials
- Low recoil action for controlled nailing and contact safety switch to prevent accidental firing
- Extra durable heat treated aluminium housing
- Dimensions: L255 x H235x D56mm. Weight: 1.1kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Whether you’re carrying out woodwork or fixing tarpaulin to a wall, this compressed air powered 2 in 1 staple and nail gun offers the powerful performance and smooth control you need to get the job done.
2 in 1
Large magazine holds up to 100 nails (Ga18/15-50mm) or 100 staples (Ga18/16mm-40mm).
Adjustable depth of drive
Easy no-tools-required adjustment of shooting depth offers precise control over how deep your nails penetrate surfaces.
Variable impact power
1/4-inch air compressor inlet fitting lets you adjust shooting pressure from 60PSI up to 120PSI to suit different strength materials, while low recoil action offers controlled nailing.
This nail gun features a contact safety switch to ensure you never fire a nail or staple without meaning to. For total reliability, all components are housed in durable heat treated aluminium.
Does not include staples or brads, these must be purchased seperatley.
Dimensions – 255 x 235 x 56mm (Length X Height X Depth)
Weight – 1.1kg
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
- *Excludes highlands & islands
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
- *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture
- The charges will be generated on the checkout page after you have entered your postcode location
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]