2 Seat Garden Bench
- This traditional garden bench offers the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors – suitable for small and large gardens alike
- Made from long lasting and durable Malaysian Meranti hardwood with a teak oil coating that adds an extra layer of protection and provides a beautiful, lustrous finish
- Features a gently curved slatted seat and practical armrests which creates the ideal mould for relaxation.
- Simple assembly required – easy-to-follow instructions included. Size: L65 X W120 X H87.5cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 2 Seater Wooden Bench
Bring some charm and character into your garden with the 2 Seater Wooden Bench.
Made with comfort in mind, VonHaus has updated the traditional block design to incorporate a gently curved base that offers support in all the right places. Add to that the high backrest and armrests and it’s clear to see what makes this such a coveted garden piece.
Whether you have a small garden and want somewhere to sit, or a large garden that looks a little empty, this wooden bench will bring a definite charm, as well as a place to enjoy summer days in the great outdoors.
Malaysian Meranti Hardwood
Made from sustainable, long lasting and environmentally-friendly PEFC certified Malaysian Meranti hardwood - the bench is striking with its rich, reddish hue. The teak oil coating adds an extra layer of protection and provides a beautiful, lustrous finish. Guaranteed to look stylish on any lawn, patio or decking area.
Simple assembly required. Comes complete with instructions that will guide you through every step of construction – ideal if you want hassle-free gorgeous garden furniture.
For extra protection against harsh or winter weather, shop the 'The Storm Collection' Garden Bench Cover by VonHaus (not included).
Bench Size: 65 X 120 X 87.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
Please note this item is flat-packed and requires assembly
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]