2000W Oscillating Fan Heater
- Made from an advanced ceramic material with copper motor, enables safe, powerful, and energy efficient heat transfer
- Easy to use control panel allows you to operate the heat, temperature, timer & oscillation settings
- Includes remote control for convenient operation at a distance
- Dimensions – L17 X W12 X H41.
- Overheat protection plus safety tip-over switch.
- This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use
VonHaus 2000W Oscillating Fan Heater
If you need a bit of extra heat but don’t want to drag a large electric heater around with you, this compact ceramic fan heater could be just the job.
This personal fan heater from VonHaus is the perfect appliance for heating up a small space quickly and quietly. Compact enough to place on your desk, windowsill or counter top, the heater is exactly what you need when you want to create a cloud of warmth and comfort without affecting anyone else’s space.
The heater looks more like a designer speaker than a practical heater with its sleek white casing! It operates using ceramic heating technology which provides safe and highly energy efficient heating, compared to traditional mini heaters.
Easy to use
The unit provides up to 2000W of power and can be set to deliver temperatures of between 10 and 35 degrees – it will switch off once the ambient temperature has reached the pre-set number. You can even set a timer up to eight hours in advance to switch the heater on – ideal if you want to warm up your home workspace in the morning.
No need to worry about safety, though. The unit incorporates an overheat protection function and an anti-tip switch that will switch the heater off if it gets knocked over.
A safe and practical option for additional heating at home or the office.
Noise Level: 55dB