240V Impact Wrench
- IMPACT WRENCH & SOCKET KIT – The VonHaus Electric Impact Wrench Driver is the premium corded wrench and socket kit the mechanic, fitter, engineer, DIY'er and car enthusiast have been waiting for
- FORWARD & REVERSE SETTINGS – select the direction of force for tightening & loosening
- EASY TO OPERATE – remove rusted-on or overtightened nuts and bolts with a maximum torque of 500Nm
- SLEEK, ERGONOMIC DESIGN – easy-to-use, with a modulating pressure sensitive trigger action and rubberised handle to reduce vibration and increase stability. Excelling in automotive and engineering environments - tighten or loosen with 2 X double ended sockets (17+19mm)(21+23mm)
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
If you’re a mechanic or a keen car enthusiast, this corded impact wrench will prove a great addition to your workshop.
While most larger professional garages will have access to air-powered tools, smaller compressors can lack the oomph needed to power some air tools. And if you’re working on a tough challenge, cordless battery-powered tools can also fall short. Which is where this electric impact wrench gun really comes into its own.
The VonHaus Electric Wrench can be plugged into a normal power supply and is ready for use straight out of the box. A great option for removing rusted-on nuts or those that have been over-tightened in the past – whatever the project, this impact wrench drill will make short work of tough nuts.
With a maximum torque of 500Nm it’s best to start slowly, varying the spindle speed by modulating pressure on the trigger. Take especial care with smaller nuts or those with finer threads.
To use: simply attach the socket, put the machine onto the wheel nut and maintain a firm grip on the gun while gently pushing forward. When you press the trigger, it will spin and use its impact mechanism to loosen the nut. Use the same procedure for replacing the nuts making sure to double check tightness with a manual socket wrench for safety.
No-load Speed: 6000rpm
Max Torque: 500Nm
Accessories: 2pcs double ended socket (17-19mm)(21-23mm)
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
- Please note next day delivery is not available on large or heavy items such as furniture
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]