25m Extension Reel
- 4-gang socket on a handy reel to reduce clutter, trip hazards and potentially tangled cables
- 25m copper tri-core cable for use with power tools and appliances
- Reel design makes it easy to glide off the roll, use and store without tangling
- Features a thermal cut out to prevent overloading
- Complete with sturdy carry handle and stand
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
If you’re a keen DIYer or an avid gardener, you’ll certainly appreciate the convenience of this practical 4-socket extension cable from VonHaus.
Every home needs an extension cable – whether you want to take a light up into the loft, need to get on with a maintenance job in the porch. In fact, any job that takes you out of the range of a mains electric socket.
Extend Your Reach
This 25-metre extension lead makes easy work of everyday tasks. The cable is wound around a neat reel, which means it’s compact in storage and ensures tangle-free use whenever you need it. Once unwound, you can use the lead to take care of jobs all over the house, before winding it back using the built-in handle.
The reel has a simple construction that incorporates a handle for easy transportation and that allows the reel to stand upright, away from damp. Including four sockets, the extension reel enables you to operate a variety of tools and appliances at the same time.
The cable features thermal cut-out protection to prevent overheating and the cable itself is corrosion-resistant.
Suitable for using indoors only. This extra-long extension lead should be stored in dry conditions when not in use and unwrapped fully before use.
Cable length: 25m
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]