5 x 4 Tier Extra Wide Plastic Shelving
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use including garages, sheds, utility rooms, offices and workshops
- Robust construction with sturdy rubber feet and maximum load capacity of 25kg per shelf
- Self-assembly - can be put together in minutes with no tools required
- Includes ten free wall brackets to secure shelving to the wall
- Easy clean, extra wide shelves – simply wipe with a damp cloth to refresh
- Measures: H133 X W84 X D40cm (Per Unit)
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 4 Tier Extra Wide Shelving System
Maximise your storage space with the versatile VonHaus Extra Wide 4 Tier Shelving System.
Suitable for use in garages, sheds, utility rooms, offices and workshops as well as retail stores and general use around the home.
Simple to Assemble
Simple, tool-less assembly with no nuts or bolts, the shelving can be put together and taken down again in a matter of minutes.
The racking is also easy to maintain - just wipe down the unit with a damp cloth to clean and keep in good condition.
Made from durable yet lightweight plastic with non-slip rubber feet, each shelf has a maximum load capacity of 25kg (evenly distributed) and ample room to house a number of objects.
Robust construction with sturdy rubber feet, also includes ten wall braces - allowing the shelving to be safely affixed to a wall.
Assembled Size: 132.5 X 84 X 40cm (per unit)
(Height X Width X Depth)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.