5pc Locking Plier Set
- Firmly grip, twist and hold materials with this 5pc plier set, featuring 2 long nose locking pliers (6”/150mm, 9”/225mm) and 3 curved jaw locking pliers (5”/125mm, 7”/175mm, 10”/250mm)
- Hardened serrated jaws maintain a tight grip from any angle
- Pull-type release lever enables easy one-handed clamping, releasing and repositioning
- A tension wheel lets you easily adjust grip pressure and lock it firmly into place for repeated use
- Riveted alloy steel construction
- Nickel-plated surface for corrosion-resistance
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Constructed from riveted alloy steel with hardened serrated teeth and a corrosion-resistant nickel-plated surface, this set of 5 locking pliers offers the clamping power you need to complete a wide range of DIY tasks, from holding sheet metal in place while welding to firmly holding ‘rounded’ bolts and more.
Easy to operate
The pull-type release lever makes it easy to clamp, release and reposition the pliers using one hand, while the tension wheel allows you to adjust the locking pressure to suit different tasks.
Storage pouch included
Keep your pliers organised and protected while not in use with the storage pouch, which conveniently rolls up to a compact size.
- 2 x long nose locking pliers (6”/150mm, 9”/225mm)
- 3 x curved jaw locking pliers (5”/125mm, 7”/175mm, 10”/250mm)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]