6+1 Burner Gas BBQ
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
- Next Day Delivery available
Get summer started with a great value BBQ.
Boasting 6 grill burners, it’s suitable for cooking multiple dishes at the same time, perfect for when family and friends visit.
- 6+1 gas bbq – 6 x 2.8kW (9500 BTU/hr) burners & 1 x 3.2kW (11000 BTU/hr) side burner for ultimate cooking control. Suitable for LPG, Propane, Butane.
- Non-stick porcelain-coated grill for easy cleaning.
- Side table and storage shelf are great for condiments and utensils.
- Wheels for easy transportation.
- Raised warming rack lets you keep cooked food warm.
- Temperature gauge displays cooking temperature.
To connect the gas bottle a gas hose and suitable pressure reducing valve is needed (both not included). Shop our 27mm quick connect Propane Regulator which is compatible with this selected BBQ.
Assembly required - Comes complete with instructions to guide you through every step of assembly
Dimensions: L135 x W48 x H101cm. Cooking area: L37 x W75cm. Weight: 28kg
- Dimensions H135cm x W100.7cm x D45.8cm
- Weight 27.8KG
- Material Stainless steel, ABS controls, aluminium valve, chrome plates wire
- Colour Black, Silver
- Cover available? Yes - BBQ Grill Cover (2522029)
- Require Assembly Yes
- SKU 2500546
Delivery. Read full delivery info here.
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 working days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.*
Available on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm.
*Excludes highlands, islands & R.O.I.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Christmas Returns
For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between November 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2023
HOW TO LIGHT A BBQ IN 7 EASY STEPS
You’ve marinated the meat, prepped and seasoned your sides, and it’s time to light the BBQ…
But once again, you’re fumbling with firelighters.
Because we’ve put together a super-simple guide explaining how to light a BBQ.
We’ll start with seven easy tips to light a BBQ without firelighters, before offering lots of BBQ-lighting hacks – some might surprise you!