- Mould, damp odours, condensation and peeling paint can all be the result of excess moisture inside your home. The quick, hygienic and effective way to protect against such issues is to remove damp and moisture from the air with the 700ml Dehumidifier. Suitable for small sized rooms 15m2
- Effectively extracts up to 300ml/day at 30° and 80% humidity. Features 700ml removable water tank
- Classic white colour and compact design makes it perfect for small spaces, such as airing cupboards, caravans, bedrooms and more
- Power: 23W; Noise level: 35dB, Fan Speed: 2600rpm. Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
This dehumidifier is the small, simple solution to damp, mould and bad odours. Whether you want to maintain the ideal conditions in your wardrobe or combat kitchen odours, simply plug in this clever device and let science do the rest.
Designed to effectively remove excess moisture, its small size makes it ideal for small spaces, and it’ll prove most effective in spaces 15m2.
It’s able to extract up to 300ml per day, and features a 700ml water tank – minimising the frequency of tank-emptying required.
This lightweight, compact, portable design is the ideal size to sit in any room without being obtrusive. It can also be easily stored away when not in use. Thanks to its neutral white colourway, it’s modern and clean enough to suit most interior spaces.
Noise level: 35dB
Fan Speed: 2600rpm
Size: 16 x 11 x 26cm (Width X Depth X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
- *Excludes highlands & islands
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
- *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture
- The charges will be generated on the checkout page after you have entered your postcode location
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]