710W Impact Drill & Accessories
- Powerful Impact Drill with integrated hammer function, 710W motor, 13mm chuck & depth control
- Effortlessly drills through a variety of materials including steel, concrete, masonry & wood
- 87 piece accessory set includes 5-piece masonry drill bit set, 10 HSS drill bits, 11 screwdriver bits with bit holder, pencil, tape measure and 60 piece wall plug set. Supplied in a sturdy carry case
- Features soft grip side handle and 2 metre power cord
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Give yourself the power to tackle any DIY job with the VonHaus 13mm Impact Drill.
Powered by a 710W motor, the drill’s impact mechanism ensures that the tool drills quickly and efficiently through a variety of materials including concrete, masonry, wood and metal. Integrated hammer function allows you to drill into masonry or brick with the utmost ease.
Max. drilling capacities:
- Steel 10mm
- Concrete 13mm
- Wood 25mm
Features depth control rod, 13mm high-quality keyed chuck and lock on button for better comfort. There’s also a bit holder which enables you to transform the drill into a powerful screwdriver – perfect for assembling flat-pack furniture or carrying out speedy repairs.
Equipped with a soft grip side handle for enhanced control plus a 2 metre power cord which allows you to move around with ease.
Comes complete with a robust carry case and a comprehensive set of accessories - you’ll have everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs around the home!
Includes a 5-piece masonry drill bit set, 10 HSS drill bits, 11 screwdriver bits with bit holder, a pencil, tape measure and 60pc set of wall plugs.
A great choice for keen DIY’ers and hobbyists.
- Rated Voltage: 230V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Input power: 710W
- No-load Speed: 0-3000r/min
- Plug: BS
- Size: 28 x 9.5 x 19 cm
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]