850W Impact Hammer Drill
- Hammer function for drilling into concrete and brickwork. Drilling function for drilling holes into steel plates and wood.
- Please note: it can't be used on reinforced concrete walls
- Includes speed control dial from 0-3000 RPM
- Anti-slip assisting handle can be rotated by 360° for comfortable drilling
- 13mm keyed chuck is designed to suit drilling through tough materials
- Depth gauge assists with precision
- Set includes: 1 drill, 3 X HSS bits: 5mm, 6mm & 8mm. 3 X masonry bits: 5mm, 6mm & 8mm. 3 X wood bits: 5mm, 6mm & 8mm.
- Max. drilling capacity – Steel: 13mm Concrete: 13mm Wood: 25mm
Give yourself the power to tackle any DIY job with the VonHaus 850W Impact Hammer Drill.
Powered by an 850W motor, the drill’s dual functionality allows it to quickly and efficiently drive through a variety of materials including concrete, masonry, wood and metal.
For greater control, rely on the secondary support handle, which can be adjusted across a 360° angle for comfortable drilling in every position.
The 13mm chuck is compatible with HSS, wood and masonry drill bits included. Rely on the depth gauge for added accuracy.
Your set comes presented in a durable BMC case for convenient organisation, storage and transportation.
No Load Speed: 0-3000r/min
Chuck: 13mm key chuck
3 X HSS bits: 5-6-8
3 X masonry bits: 5-6-8
3 X wood bits: 5-6-8
1 X depth gauge