Barrel Charcoal BBQ
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
- Next Day Delivery available
Get summer started with a great value BBQ.
The classic half barrel design of this BBQ combined with a sleek black finish makes it a welcome addition to any garden. Boasting a large 70x36cm grill tray, it’s suitable for cooking lots of dishes at the same time.
- The traditional cooking method of a charcoal fuelled barbeque promises a perfectly charred finish and a tasty, juicy middle.
- Easy-read thermometer dial so you can begin cooking at just the right time.
- Integrated warming rack lets you keep cooked food warm.
- Barrel barbecue design has deep lid letting you close off the ventilation with the lid down to use as a home smoker.
- Stack woodchips beneath the grill and you’re set to smoke your own fish or meat.
- Two wheeled legs and easy-grip handle for smooth transportation.
Assembly required - Comes complete with instructions to guide you through every step of assembly.
- Dimensions (H)89cm (W) 96cm (L) 90cm
- Weight 14kg
- Material Steel
- Colour Black
- Assembly required Yes
- Any other spare parts sold separately? No
- Waterproof? Yes
- SKU 2500375
Delivery. Read full delivery info here.
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 working days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.*
Available on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm.
*Excludes highlands, islands & R.O.I.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return at email@example.com.
Extended Christmas Returns
For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between November 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2023
HOW TO LIGHT A BBQ IN 7 EASY STEPS
You’ve marinated the meat, prepped and seasoned your sides, and it’s time to light the BBQ…
But once again, you’re fumbling with firelighters.
Because we’ve put together a super-simple guide explaining how to light a BBQ.
We’ll start with seven easy tips to light a BBQ without firelighters, before offering lots of BBQ-lighting hacks – some might surprise you!