Square Fire Pit
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
- Next Day Delivery available
VonHaus Square Fire Fit
More than just a decorative garden accent, this impressive fire pit adds a warming glow to your outdoor events bringing some much needed warmth and heat once the sun has set.
The classic black finish is complemented by grey tiling, resulting in a super stylish feature piece that’ll look at home in modern and traditional gardens alike.
Versatile, the fire pit can also be used as a barbecue. Place the grill on top of the pit to cook some flame-grilled treats.
- Black geometric framed fire pit with a square tiled table top
- Manufactured from high quality powder coated steel making the frame durable and rust resistant.
- Removeable mesh guard protects from spitting embers
- Lay the chrome grill on top to cook flame-grilled foods over the smoking flames
- Minimal assembly required with full instructions included.
- Size: 76 X 76 X 48.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
- Dimensions 48.5cm(H) 76cm (W) 76cm (L)
- Material High quality powder coated steel
- Colour Black
- Assembly required Yes
- Waterproof? Yes
- Cover available? Yes - Square Fire Pit Cover (2500119)
- SKU 2500039
Delivery. Read full delivery info here.
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 working days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.*
Available on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm.
*Excludes highlands, islands & R.O.I.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Christmas Returns
For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between November 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2023
HOW TO BARBECUE ON A FIRE PIT
After a long harsh winter, the sun is shining again!
And if you’re anything like us, that means one thing – sizzling burgers on the BBQ!
But have you ever thought about barbecuing on a fire pit?
Cooking on a fire pit is a thrilling experience, and with a few tips and tricks, you’ll wonder why you never tried it sooner.
So grab your friends and family, cosy up around the flames and toast your BBQ favourites to perfection with our guide to fire pit cooking.
Stuck for some fire pit recipe ideas? Read our ultimate fire pit cooking guide.