Compact Palm Router Saw
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
- Next Day Delivery available
If you’re skilled at woodworking or want to try your hand at upcycling, this multi-functional compact router saw will be a great addition to your toolkit.
If you need to describe a precise shape, hollow out a hole or groove, finish edges – and want a professional finish, this router cutting tool is just the job.
This highly portable router saw can be used for a range of cutting, trimming, and shaping tasks on wood, plastic, metal, and laminates.
For profiling on small workpieces, this model is ideal, as it gives very good visibility of the cutter and workpiece.
If precision and control are important, this VonHaus router machine makes a great choice. Small enough to be used one-handed without fatigue, its ideal for a wide range of craft and DIY jobs.
There are hundreds of router bits available, all designed for different patterns and uses.
- 710W - Variable speed control
- No Load Speed: 10000-32000/min
- Chuck Collet Diameter 1/4", 3/8"
- Compatible with bits with a 1/4" or a 3/8" shank
- Complete with trimmer base
- Height 20cm
- Width 9cm
- Depth 9cm
- Weight 1.85kg
- Material Steel, plastic
- Corded/Cordles Corded
- Functionality Describe a precise shape, hollow out a hole or groove, finish edges
- Cutting Diametre Chuck Collet Diameter 1/4", 3/8"
- Motor RPM 1000-32000
- Accessories Trimmer base
- Blade HRC Rating 50/60Hz,220-240V
- Consumable Parts Compatible with bits with a 1/4" or a 3/8" shank
- SKU 3515301
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 working days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.*
Available on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay in 3
Free 2 year