- Ergonomically designed, versatile jigsaw from VonHaus - perfect for DIY, hobby and light decorative tasks.
- Suitable for a wide variety of materials including wood, glass, plastic, plywood, particle board, cardboard, paper, metal, and ceramic.
- Powerful 400W motor with variable speed trigger allows you to create straight, curved, and circular cuts plus cut outs (plunge cutting).
- Features splinter guard, dust extraction port and tool-less blade changing system. Includes 3 piece T-shank blade set.
- Specification: Rating: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, AC, Power: 400W, Speed: 800-3,000 RPM (no load) Max. cutting capacity: Wood:55mm, Steel:6mm, Plastic:80mm, Bevel capacity: ± 45°
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
Built with flexibility, durability and quality in mind, the VonHaus Jigsaw is perfect for DIY, hobby and light decorative tasks.
Extremely versatile, and capable of tackling a variety sawing tasks, the VonHaus 400W Jigsaw makes light and efficient work of creating straight and curved precision cuts.
Suitable for a wide variety of materials including wood, glass, plastic, plywood, particle board, cardboard, paper, metal, ceramic and much more.
Ergonomically designed with soft grip surfaces and weighing in at just 1.45kg, the VonHaus Jigsaw provides enhanced comfort and control whilst preventing slippage. Design offers fantastic cut line visibility. When used with a vacuum cleaner, the dust extraction port acts to remove dust from the cutting line for safer use and less mess.
Features a powerful 400W motor alongside a variable speed switch for optimum cutting speed. Splinter guard protects against the formation of splinters when cutting wood.
The VonHaus Jigsaw creates a range of cuts including:
Straight cut - use the jigsaw in conjunction with a straight edge, square or guide tool to create precise straight cuts.
Curved cut - cut the tightest curves with ease, thanks to the jigsaw’s narrow blades and outstanding functionality.
Cut out (plunge cutting) - create openings in board or sheet materials without the need to pre-drill.
Circular cut - use a guide to create perfectly formed circular cuts.
Comes complete with 3 piece blade set. Tool-less blade changing system allows for quick, easy and safe saw blade replacement.
Compact design offers convenient transportation and storage.
Rating: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, AC
Speed: 800-3,000 RPM (no load) (variable speed trigger)
Max. cutting capacity: Wood:55mm, Steel:6mm
Bevel capacity: ± 45°
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.