- 1600W motor delivers the power required to make easy work of all carving tasks, including routing, polishing, contouring and cutting
- Slow-start function and variable speed (adjustable between 6000 and 26000rpm), as well as convenient lock-on switch ensures you’re always in full control
- Variable plunge depth with six gradations up to 50mm and fine depth adjustment dial offer highly precise routing
- With ½ inch and ¼ inch collets, this device will fit most widely available router bits
- An ergonomic soft-grip handle with built-in on off switch offers added comfort and ease of use
- Supplied accessories include brush guides (template, circle and curved edge), carbon brushes and dust collection module.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 1600W Router
The VonHaus 1600W Router is a must for DIY enthusiasts who want to take the precision of their carpentry to an impressive new level.
Whether you’re routing out holes, smoothing over edges or carving contours, this heavy duty router gives you the total control you need to give your home carpentry projects a smooth, professional finish.
The variable speed dial allows you to smoothly transition between speeds of 6,000 to 26,000rpm, giving you the control you need for a flawless outcome. Better still, the slow start function means you’ll never have to worry about unexpected jolts spoiling an otherwise perfect finish.
Six cutting depths (up to a maximum of 50mm) offer the range you need to achieve the precision you require. With template, circle and curved brush guides and a dust collection module included, this product has everything you need to get professional results right out of the box.
No Load Speed – 6000 to 26000rpm (variable)
Max. Plunge Depth – 50mm
Chuck Collet Diameter – 1/2” + 1/4”
Base Plate Size - 172 x 134mm
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]