17pc Drill Bit & Chisel Set
- 17pc set includes 12 drills bits and 5 chisels to carry out all kinds of heavy duty brickwork, including chiselling, chasing and demolition
- Made from an ultra-tough carbide compound metal for enhanced durability and lifespan
- Copper-braised tips make easy work of brick, tile, mortar, concrete and other tough materials
- Twin-fluted design enables rapid removal of drilled material
- Includes a foam-padded metal carry case with handle
- Dimensions: L36 x W25 x H4cm. Weight: 3.32kg
- Free Extended 1 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 17pc Drill Bit & Chisel Set
If you own an SDS rotary drill and are in need of drill bits and chisels that are ready to carry out some heavy duty brickwork, this 17 piece set is ideal.
Each of the 12 drill bits and 5 chisels are specially engineered to easily carve through the toughest stone building materials, making sure you can chase, chisel and demolish with total control.
The tips are toughened with a copper-braising process to help chip away stone, brick, mortar and concrete with ease.
Heavy duty build
Each attachment is made from a hard-wearing carbide compound to offer enhanced durability for increased lifespan.
Removes material rapidly
The twin-fluted design of each drill and chisel makes sure drilled material is removed rapidly to get the job done quickly.
Comprehensive set includes 12 drill bits and 5 chisels to suit a wide range of brickwork applications.
Metal carry case
Keep all 17 pieces in order inside the foam-padded metal case, complete with a carrying handle for easy transportation.
Carry Case Dimensions – 36cm x 25cm x 4cm (Length X Weight X Height)
Weight – 3.32kg
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.