1800W Table Saw
- High spec table saw features a cross stop with angle scale (+/- 60) allowing you to make precision angled cuts with accuracy and ease
- Both sides of the saw can be extended when working with extra wide workpieces. Left extension table size: 642 X 226 X 28mm. Right extension table size: 642 X 226 X 28mm
- Carbide-tipped saw blade (250 X 30 X 2.4mm) allows you to make precise longitudinal and angle cuts in solid wood, MDF and other substrates
- Features a quick clamp rip fence which ensures secure cutting performance each and every time
- The extra sturdy base frame creates a more comfortable working height and a stable position on all surfaces
VonHaus 1800W Table Saw
Reliable, powerful and versatile, this well designed circular and mitre saw from VonHaus is a high-quality tool - and just the job for ambitious DIY enthusiasts.
Featuring a high-performance, carbide-tipped 250mm cutting blade, the saw allows you to make precision longitudinal and angled cuts in solid wood, MDF and a wide range of other substrates.
Adjustable Height & Angle
The height and angle can be adjusted to perform mitre cuts including bevel edges as well as clean sizing jobs.
The powder coated table with side extensions make it easy to position pieces and there’s a quick clamp rip fence for secure cutting.
With its dust-extraction port, the table saw can be attached to a vacuum cleaner to efficiently collect any sawdust or debris. In addition, the extra sturdy base frame creates a more comfortable working height and a stable position on all surfaces – even when handling large-format materials.
- Voltage: 220 – 240V
- Power: 1800W
- No-load Speed: 5000rpm
- Blade Size: 250mm X 24T
- Cutting Range: 0 - 45°
- Max Cutting Height: 90° Max 85mm/45° Max 65mm
- Dust Port: 35mm
- Table Size: 642 X 478 X 28mm