20V Max Cordless SDS Plus Drill
- 20V Max 2Ah battery included is compatible with other tools in the 20V Max Lithium-ion D Series range
- 2 functions: hammer drill (hammering and rotation), and drill only (rotation only) (Please note: not recommended for use with SDS chisels)
- Directional control switch
- Maximum drilling diameter: 13mm (steel), 20mm (concrete), 26mm (wood)
- Charge time: 100mins. No load run time: 40mins.
- Dimensions: L31 x D8 x H19cm. Weight: 2.1kg
- 360° swivel handle with textured ergonomic rubber grip
- Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits
- Includes 3x 150mm masonry drill bits (6/8/10mm)
Arm yourself with enough power to tackle the most challenging DIY job with this cordless SDS Plus drill from VonHaus.
Hammer drilling through the toughest materials like concrete and masonry, this drill is suitable for drilling into materials including steel (up to 13mm), concrete (up to 20mm) and wood (up to 26mm).
2 distinct functions give you the versatile drilling power you need to take on a wide range of DIY tasks, including hammer drill (hammering and rotation), and drill only (rotation only).
Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits.
Use the locking 360° swivel handle makes sure you can drill comfortably from any angle.
20V MAX Lithium-Ion D Series
This tool includes a 4.0Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery. Providing optimum power, it outperforms other NiCd equivalent batteries by lasting much longer.
With no memory effect, the battery resists self-discharge during storage – meaning you can use your battery immediately from storage – without needing to wait for charging.
Track the charging status using the four-stage light system.
It has holes for wall mounting, so you can simply place your battery in the charging cradle for complete convenience.
This battery works in all tools across the 20V Max Lithium-Ion D Series range.
- 3x 150mm masonry drill bits (6/8/10mm)
- Metal depth gauge