900W Belt Sander
- Can be used as a traditional belt sander to grind materials quickly & as a sanding platform by clamping the unit to a worksurface
- Adjustable belt speed between 170-250 m/min. Thumbwheel can be adjusted during operation
- Dust extraction system and collection box removes debris for safer working and minimises
- Grinding belt: 75 X 533mm. Grinding surface: 75 X 150mm
- Includes 9 sanding belts in total consisting of P80, P100 and P120 grits
VonHaus 900W Belt Sander
Give DIY projects a professional finish with this powerful, practical belt sander from VonHaus.
This belt sander is the perfect choice for a range of jobs around the home. The compact size makes it easy to use, while the 900W performance gets fast, professional results. A smart pick for projects that require rapid grinding – perhaps when you’re looking for an effective way to remove paints, waxes, oils and all kinds of coatings from floors or doors.
You can use the belt sander in two ways – either freehand or clamped in a reverse position when you have a smaller sanding job that requires a more precise finish. Either way, you’ll find that the variable speed control allows you to fine-tune the sander’s performance – even during operation - so you get the results you want. Replacement sanding belts are available in a range of grit sizes depending on the sanding stage.
To secure the sander to a bench, simply use the clamps included. If you’re operating it in the traditional way, the rubber coated main and auxiliary handles make it comfortable to hold even during longer periods.
You should always use a good dust mask during sanding tasks but the belt sander will do its bit to keep dust levels lower by capturing dust through a suction port and funnelling it into a detachable dust box which can be emptied regularly.
An invaluable power tool for home use that will give your projects the professional touch!
No load speed: 450 – 750 min-1
Belt size: 75 X 533mm (Width X Length)