E-Series 18V Cordless Drill Driver
- Battery & charger not included
- Drill up to 10mm (metal) & 20mm (wood)
- 30NM torque force
- 19 settings & variable 2 speed trigger (400 – 1500RPM)
- Compatible with bits up to 10mm (not included) with keyless chuck
- Features LED work light.
- Product weight: 850g
- The e-series battery and charger can be used with all other tools in the VonHaus E-series power tool collection
E-series Cordless Drill Driver
Whether you’re putting up a curtain pole or building a treehouse this cordless drill makes the drilling and screwdriving as easy as possible. With an 18V battery (battery sold separately) you can enjoy cordless freedom after 85 minutes charging. The drill features an LED work light for dim conditions, a soft grip handle for comfort and a convenient belt clip.
Rely on 30nm torque force and 19 torque settings, as well as a variable speed trigger (400RPM - 1500RPM) to complete a range of drilling and driving applications.
E-series cordless range
The E-series is one of the most competitively-priced cordless ranges on the market. By selling one, interchangeable power source and a collection of quality tools with brilliant basics, this is the perfect set of household essentials for novice and seasoned DIYers alike.
To make the E-series as affordable as possible, tools are sold without the battery and charger. If you don’t already own the battery and charger you will need to purchase before use. The battery and charger can then be used with all other tools in the range.
- max in metal: 10mm
- max in wood: 20mm
- Torque: 30NM
- Torque settings: 19+1
- chuck capacity: 10mm
- No Load Speed: 0-400RPM /0-1500RPM
- Power: 18V
- Weight: 850g
- Charge time (with 1.5Ah Battery): 85 minutes.
- No load running time (with 1.5Ah Battery): 65 minutes.