E-Series 18V Cordless Impact Drill Driver
- Cordless tool delivers a rotational force for driving, tightening/loosening screws & nuts
- 100NM torque, 2800RPM speed & 300IPM impact rate
- LED work light, soft grip handle & belt clip.
- Product weight: 840g (bare tool)
E-series Cordless Impact Driver
Compact, cordless and well-built, this distinctive impact driver looks just as good as it performs. Built to power through the densest material, it delivers rotational and linear force to drive in screws depending on the task.
Whether you want to lay outdoor decking or hang a mirror on bathroom tiles, this tool is both effective and versatile for tasks around the home and garden.
The impact mechanism provides a strong rotational force of 100NM of torque.
The quick release 1/4” hex drive makes bit insertion easy and is compatible with
all ¼ “ hex bits (Bits not included.)
E-series cordless range
The E-series is one of the most competitively-priced cordless ranges on the market. By selling one, interchangeable power source and a collection of quality tools with brilliant basics, this is the perfect set of household essentials for novice and seasoned DIYers alike.
To make the E-series as affordable as possible, tools are sold without the battery and charger. If you don’t already own the battery and charger you will need to purchase before use. The battery and charger can then be used with all other tools in the range.
- Torque: 100NM
- Charge time (with 2.0Ah Battery): 2 Hours.
- No load running time (with 2.0Ah Battery): 40 minutes.
- chuck capacity: ¼” hex drive
- No Load Speed: 0-2800RPM
- Power: 18V
- Weight: 840g (bare tool)