99pc Cobalt Drill Piece Set
- Complete 99pc set offers you 14 sizes ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm for every drilling application
- Made from ultra-hard M35 high-speed steel with 5% cobalt content for heavy duty usage
- Suitable for drilling into titanium alloy, steel, cast iron, brick, wood, plastic and other tough materials
- Fully ground drill bits with 135° split point to deliver seamless penetration with clean, low-friction drilling
- Includes a durable metal carry case with handle, which houses all components neatly for safe storage and transportation
- Dimensions: L23 x W21 x H4cm. Weight: 1.34kg
- Free Extended 1 Year Warranty- Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 99pc Cobalt Drill Piece Set
If you’re a DIY enthusiast with a regular need to drill into tough materials, investing in a set of heavy duty cobalt drill bits is essential.
Made from M35 grade high speed steel, this 99pc set of drill bits is engineered to drill through titanium alloy, steel, brick, wood, plastic and more with ease.
99 drill bit pieces
Comprehensive set offers 14 sizes ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm, making sure you’re equipped to take on a wide variety of heavy duty drilling tasks.
High speed steel
Made from heavy duty HSS with 5% cobalt content for long-lasting use.
135° split point ends
Each bit is fully ground and split pointed to deliver seamless penetration and fast, clean drilling to give you more control over your DIY.
Metal carry case
Keep all 99 pieces in order inside the durable metal case, complete with a carrying handle for easy transportation.
Carry Case Dimensions – 23cm x 21cm x 4cm (Length X Weight X Height)
Weight – 1.34kg
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]