Manual Tile Cutter
- Make precise diagonal and straight cuts into floor and wall tiles easily
- Durable tungsten carbide blade makes easy work of glazed, porcelain and ceramic wall tiles up to 600mm long and 12mm thick
- Simple score and snap operation
- Anti-sliding rubber surface keeps tiles in place
- Ergonomic handle offers added comfort and stability
- Lightweight and portable construction for easy storage
- Manual tile cutters produce significantly less dust than electric cutters, keeping your workspace clean
- No power outlet required for flexible use
- Dimensions: L82 x D20 x H12cm. Weight: 4.6kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
With its compact size, intuitive design and simple operation, this manual tile cutter from VonHaus makes it easy for anyone to deliver smooth straight and diagonal cuts into tiles of all types, whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro.
Tungsten carbide blade
Durable scoring wheel cuts through tiles up to 600mm long and 12mm thick with ease, diagonally or straight.
Simple score & snap operation
Line up tiles using the built-in adjustable measuring guide, score them with the blade then snap it off cleanly.
To make sure you’re able to cut tiles accurately and precisely, the rubber surface prevents your tiles from sliding around.
While electric cutters grind through tile and leave dust everywhere, this manual tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation keeps messy debris to a minimum.
Ergonomic and compact
With its lightweight, portable build and ergonomic handle, this cutter is as easy to store as it is to operate.
Dimensions – 82cm x 20cm x 12cm (Length X Depth X Height)
Weight – 4.6kg
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]