Manual Tile Cutter
- Make precise diagonal and straight cuts into floor and wall tiles easily
- Durable tungsten carbide blade makes easy work of glazed, porcelain and ceramic wall tiles up to 600mm long and 12mm thick
- Simple score and snap operation
- Anti-sliding rubber surface keeps tiles in place
- Ergonomic handle offers added comfort and stability
- Lightweight and portable construction for easy storage
- Manual tile cutters produce significantly less dust than electric cutters, keeping your workspace clean
- No power outlet required for flexible use
- Dimensions: L82 x D20 x H12cm. Weight: 4.6kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
With its compact size, intuitive design and simple operation, this manual tile cutter from VonHaus makes it easy for anyone to deliver smooth straight and diagonal cuts into tiles of all types, whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro.
Tungsten carbide blade
Durable scoring wheel cuts through tiles up to 600mm long and 12mm thick with ease, diagonally or straight.
Simple score & snap operation
Line up tiles using the built-in adjustable measuring guide, score them with the blade then snap it off cleanly.
To make sure you’re able to cut tiles accurately and precisely, the rubber surface prevents your tiles from sliding around.
While electric cutters grind through tile and leave dust everywhere, this manual tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation keeps messy debris to a minimum.
Ergonomic and compact
With its lightweight, portable build and ergonomic handle, this cutter is as easy to store as it is to operate.
Dimensions – 82cm x 20cm x 12cm (Length X Depth X Height)
Weight – 4.6kg
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]