Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Deliver intricate grooves and smooth finishes with this 450W spindle sander
- 370 x 295mm cast iron surface provides superior support for comfortable woodworking
- Spindle rotates at 2000RPM to deliver impressively smooth results
- Oscillating action (58OPM) reduces friction to prevent burning and band marks
- 6 sanding sleeves in industry standard sizes from 13-76mm, with rubber drums and table inserts to match
- Store all accessories onboard the unit
- Dust extraction port allows you to keep your workspace debris-free
- 3 upper spindle washers and wrench included
- Dimensions – L37cm x W30cm x H33.5cm. Weight: 12.6kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty – *Registration Required. Terms and conditions apply
Add intricate grooves and smooth finishes to your wooden workpieces with this powerful 450W bobbin spindle sander from VonHaus.
Delivering fast rotation combined with an oscillating action, this sander makes it easy to produce impressively smooth results. Supplied with all the accessories you need to get sanding straight out of the box, you can instantly enhance your woodworking from the moment it arrives in your workshop.
Space to craft
370mm x 295mm cast iron surface offers superior support for comfortable woodworking.
Includes sanding attachments
Six industry standard sizes from 13 to 76mm with matching rubber drums and table inserts.
2000RPM no load speed delivers impressively smooth results.
At 58OPM, the rapid oscillation reduces friction to prevent burning and band marks.
Port available for attaching a dust extraction system to keep workspace clear of debris.
Dimensions – 37cm X 30cm X 33.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
Weight – 12.6kg
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]