Arm yourself with enough power to tackle the most challenging DIY job with this SDS Plus drill from VonHaus.
Perfect for tough tasks, such as demolishing brickwork, removing plaster, taking off tiles and digging out old grout, this drill is suitable for drilling into steel (up to 13mm), concrete (up to 32mm) and wood (up to 42mm).
Complete with robust carry case and a comprehensive set of accessories, you’ll have everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs around the home.
- 4 functions: hammer drilling/drilling/rotation-chiselling/chisel lock (roto-stop)
- Maximum drilling diameters: 13mm (steel), 32mm (concrete), 42mm (wood)
- Speed selector lets you adjust the rate of impact (2000-4000IPM) and/or rotation (400-800RPM)
- 360° locking rotary handle
- Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits
- Includes 3x 150mm SDS plus drill bits (8/10/12mm), 2x 250mm flat head chisels (40/75mm) & 250mm hex point/flat chisel bit (14mm)
- Dimensions: L37.5 x D11 x H26cm.
- Weight: 5.76kg
- Power cord: 200cm
Four distinct functions give you the versatile drilling and chiselling power you need to take on a wide range of DIY tasks, including hammer drilling, standard drilling, rotation-chiselling and chisel lock (roto-stop).
Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits.
The speed selector lets you choose the rate of rotation (400-800RPM).
The 360° locking rotary handle makes sure you can drill comfortable from any angle.
- 3x 150mm SDS plus drill bits (8/10/12mm)
- 2x 250mm flat head chisels (40/75mm)
- 250mm hex point/flat chisel bit (14mm)
- Dust cap
- Oil cap wrench
- Grease pot