Tyre Pump with Manometer Gauge
- This lightweight pump can handle pressure up to 160 PSI or 11 bar, allowing you to inflate bicycle tyres, footballs, air mattresses and a wide range of other inflatables with ease
- When fully compressed, the unit is only 63cm long and weighs just 1kg – ideal for carrying in your rucksack or in the car boot
- A built-in manometer gauge situated at the valve measures tyre pressure accurately to offer you precise readings
- Features an ergonomic rubber handle for comfortable manual pumping
- Double foot rest makes sure the pump stays in place for slip-free inflation
- 3 different nozzles stored handily on the unit enable use with Presta and Schrader valves
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Tyre Pump with Manometer Gauge
Looking for a small tyre pump that performs well under pressure?
Lightweight, portable and powerful, the VonHaus Tyre Pump is perfect for taking with you on a mountain bike trail to keep your tyres firm, or for simply keeping at home to pump up a wide range of everyday inflatables.
When the handle is fully pressed down, the unit measures only 62cm high and weighs in at just 1kg – perfect for popping in your rucksack or the car boot if you need to inflate on the go.
With its ability to withstand high pressures up to 160psi/11 bar, this pump can inflate the tyres of mountain bikes, wheelchairs and strollers with ease. It’s also suitable for pumping up lower pressure inflatables, such as footballs, basketballs, air mattresses and dinghies.
The manometer is situated at the valve, measuring pressure directly from where air leaves the pump’s chamber. This results in a highly accurate reading you can count on.
This pump comes included with 3 nozzle adapters to enable Presta and Schrader valve compatibility, making sure you’re fully equipped to inflate a wider range of everyday items. Better still, these adapters are attached to the unit for safekeeping.
Easy To Use
A double foot rest at the base helps you to keep the pump still for slip-free manual pumping. Even better, the pumps rubber handle conveniently extends out to 3.5ft, making sure pumping is never too much of a stretch, whether you’re tall or small. Complete with a generous 70cm hose, this is a pump that’s as easy to use as it is effective.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]