VDE Hand Tool Set
- Fully VDE rated 15pc set includes pliers and screwdrivers for safe and secure electrical work up to 1000V
- Screwdrivers feature magnetic tips for easy screw tightening
- Pliers and screwdrivers made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with easy-grip TPE grooved handles.
- Voltage tester lets you easily measure the current flowing through circuitry up to 250V
- Includes 2 rolls of electrical tape (15mm width and 10m long)
- Supplied in a handy carry case for easy storage and transportation
- Dimensions: L33 x H22 x D6cm. Weight: 2kg
Supplied in a handy carry case, this fully VDE-rated set of insulated hand tools provides you with the perfect combination of functionality and protection to let you safely repair household electrical components carrying up to 1000 volts.
4pc pliers set
Pliers are made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, offering superior durability. Handles are made from TPE with a grooved shape to offer a comfortable, secure grip and maximum force transmission. Plier set includes:
- 6“ diagonal cutting pliers
- 7" combination pliers
- 6” round nose pliers
- 6” wire strippers
7pc screwdriver set
Screwdrivers are made from high performance chrome vanadium with a magnetic tip for easy screw tightening. Ergonomic TPE handles offer you stable, non-slip control while you tighten screws. Screwdrivers include:
- 3x crosshead screwdrivers (PH1/80mm, PH2/100mm, PH3/150mm)
- 4x slotted screwdrivers (75, 100, 150, 175mm)
A voltage tester (250V) and 2 rolls of electrical tape (15mm width and 10m long) are included to make sure you’ve got everything you need to test circuitry effectively and carry out electrical maintenance safely.
Dimensions – 33 x 22 x 6cm (Length X Height X Depth)
Weight – 2kg