Double Stove Fan
- Generate more air circulation and increase the efficiency of you freestanding stove oven or log burner with the 6 blade VonHaus Double Stove Fan
- Self-starts at 60°C with a working temperature up to 350°
- Double fan construction offers increased circulation with 250 - 320 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) airflow
- Eco-friendly and no batteries required
- Made from premium black aluminium with 6 blades as well as a handy carry handle
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Double Stove Fan
Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the VonHaus Double Stove Fan.
Self-powered and cost-effective, this manual fan creates its own energy and is powered entirely by the heat of your stove fan.
With no batteries or electricity required, the fan galvanises the heat generated by your stove oven through effective circulation – distributing the heat horizontally and reducing hot and cold spots throughout your home.
The twin fans offer double the circulation power – enhancing the efficiency of your stove oven twofold. Ideal for larger spaces or if you want a quicker room heat up.
Automatic Heat Up
The fan comes fitted with a thermoelectric module which acts as generator to power the fans’ motor – this starts up once the module detects a minimum temperature of 60°C, at which point it begins circulating warm air around the room.
Thanks to a rapid fan speed of 1200rpm max., which circulates between 250 - 320 CFM (cubic feet air/ minute) you’ll feel the benefits in no time at all. The fan automatically adjusts depending on the temperature of the stove – speeding up as the temperature rises and slowing down as it begins to drop.
Plus, the temperature gauge included allows you to monitor and optimise stove fan efficiency to avoid damage by overheating (max. operating temperature: 350°C)
Premium Black Aluminium
Premium black aluminium construction features six large blades for maximum airflow, plus a carry handle for hassle-free portability.
Extremely quiet – won’t disturb the household when in use.
No installation required – just place on top of your stove.
Suitable for use with most styles of freestanding stoves and wood/ log burners.
Simply position on top of your stove as far away from the flue pipe as possible, and do not operate in conditions exceeding the maximum working temperature of 300°C – incorrect use of the stove fan could damage the product.
Air Flow: 250 – 320 CFM
Working Temperature: 60 - 350°C
Blade Size: 8 X 7.5cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
- *Excludes highlands & islands
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
- *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture
- The charges will be generated on the checkout page after you have entered your postcode location
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]