5A Electric Tacker
- Create strong fixings and fastenings quickly and easily with this Electric Tacker – suitable for use with many materials – including fabrics, upholstery, plasterboard & thin woods
- Compatible with type 53 (equivalent to JT21, Type A staples)- 22 Gauge, 11.3mm Crown staples in the following lengths: 8mm (5/16”) 9mm (3/8”) 10mm (3/8”) 11mm (7/16”) 12mm (1/2”) 13mm (1/2”) 14mm (9/16”) 15mm (9/16”) & 16mm (5/8”)
- Compatible with 18 Gauge Brad nails, 2mm Crown (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) in the following lengths: 15mm (9/16”) & 16mm (5/8”)
- Anti-jam mechanism allows for uninterrupted and continuous tacking
- Tacking strength adjustment gives you complete control
- Boasts low recoil levels for smooth controlled operation
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 5A Electric Tacker
Whether you’re building a rabbit hutch, or covering your bedroom wall with posters, this Tacker will rise to the challenge.
Thanks to the versatility of this 2-in-1 tacker, you can load it with staples or nails to suit the task at hand.
Simply turn the adjustment nozzle to select the desired tacking strength for your project.
The soft grip handle promotes comfortable use and minimises the chance of operational fatigue.
The strip magazine fits 100 X staples & 80 X nails – minimising the need for replenishment.
The tacker is compatible with type 53 staples (equivalent to JT21, Type A staples) - 22 Gauge, 11.3mm Crown staples & 18 Gauge Brad nails, 2mm Crown (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) in the following lengths:
Staples – 8mm (5/16”), 9mm (3/8”), 10mm (3/8”), 11mm (7/16”), 12mm (1/2”), 13mm (1/2”), 14mm (9/16”), 15mm (9/16”) & 16mm (5/8”)
Nails – 15mm (9/16”) & 16mm (5/8”)
The tool comes with 400 X 14mm staples and 400 X 15mm nails, so you can get started right away.
As the name suggests, the anti-jam mechanism prevents jams, but it also prevents delays in use – processing staples or nails through the machine effortlessly. With a firing speed of 20 per minute, you could have your entire project complete in no time.
Features low recoil levels for smooth controllable nailing.
Contact safety switch prevents accidental firing, so you can use the tacker with confidence.
Voltage: 220 – 240V
Rated Firing Speed: ≤20pcs/min
Staple Specification: 22 Gauge Crown Width: 11.3mm, Staple Length: 8 - 16mm
Brad Nail Specification: Wire Spec: 18 Gauge, Brad Width: 2.0mm, Nail Length: 15 - 16mm
Staple Loading Capacity: 100pcs
Nail Loading Capacity: 80pcs
Cable Length: 2m
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.