Half Parasol 9kg Base
- Heavy 9kg base anchors your parasol upright (while closed) in windy weather conditions
- Semi-circular shape sits flush against the wall to save space
- Recommended for use with the VonHaus Half Parasol
- Includes reducing rings and tightening dial to ensure a secure fit on a wide range of parasols
- Weather-resistant durable resin construction
- Dimensions: L48 x W32 x H31cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
This durable, weather-resistant 9kg resin base is the purpose-built anchor your half parasol needs to keep it secure in the elements.
Semi-circle shape allows you to position it flush against any flat surface along with your half parasol, creating a secure spot of shade while using your outdoor space efficiently.
While this base is recommended for use with the VonHaus Half Parasol, it features a tightening knob and includes reducing rings to offer flexible compatibility with a wide range of half parasols.
Dimensions – 48cm x 32cm x 31cm (Length X Depth X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.