Dual Arm Desk Mount with Clamp
- Strong steel double arm desk mount from VonHaus - mounts two screens side by side to conveniently maximise desk space. Holds two 13”-32” TV or monitors up to 8kg each.
- Fits all flat screen monitors and TVs with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100 (Please ensure your screen is compatible with this bracket by checking the manual or measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the back of the screen.)
- Equipped with +90° -90° tilt, 360° swivel and 360° rotation for superb flexibility.
- Heavy duty clamp offers supreme stability, keeping your screens firmly and safely in place
- Maximum arm extension length of 399mm.
- Strong steel construction
- Perfect for home and office use
- Includes 5 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Double Arm Desk Mount
Monitor stands taking up too much desk space? Then take a look at the fully adjustable VonHaus Double Arm Desk Mount! A stylish and convenient way to free up space on overloaded desks, the mount offers a reliable solution for those working from two screens. This strong steel dual mount lets you view both screens comfortably, giving you the freedom to fully adjust screen positioning according to your individual needs.
Extremely easy to set up
Simply attach the extra-strong clamp to the edge of your desk and adjust the arm to the required height via the pole clamp.
Equipped with +90°~ -90° tilt, 360° swivel and 360° rotation - allowing you to easily swivel both screens to share content with friends, family or colleagues.
Suitable for most 13”-32” LCD monitors and TV screens with VESA dimensions of 75x75 and 100x100.
Maximum weight capacity: 8kg / 17.6lbs per arm
VESA: 75x75 and 100x100
Clamp Thickness: 10mm-88mm
Comes complete with full instructions and fitting hardware.
Perfect for use in the home or office.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]