iPad & Tablet Mount Clamp
- Attaches easily to any mic stand, music stands, guitar amps and drum hardware.
- This tube clamper with tilted ±30° silicone feet will easily secure your tablet so you can safely use your tablet on your music stand
- This sturdy tablet clamp for music and microphone stands has a flexible, easily rotatable angle of between 36° - 180°
- 360° rotation allowing you to easily position your tablet both portrait and landscape
- Aluminium arm length; 150mm, Top leg length: 26-64mm, Bottom leg length: 105mm, Clamping pole diameter: 14-28mm.
Perfect for performers
Introduce technology into your live performance , class or lecture with this iPad & tablet mount.
Constructed from aluminium and plastic for durability and is ideal for musicians , fitness enthusiasts , teachers or performers at every level who want to use music or videos in their routine.
The modern way
The universal VonHaus iPad & tablet Clamp is designed to give you the flexibility of reading /playing your music, lyrics or set list – or perhaps introducing apps into your performance . Which means you no longer have to rely on sheets of paper or hand-written notes to give you your next prompt or lecture.
Use it anywhere
Gives you the flexibility of keeping your iPad right where you need it.
- Practicing music or a speech at home or playing or speaking to an audience in public
- Teaching a language , music or fitness class
- Made to secure most tablets from 8.9”-10.4”
- This clamp is compatible with iPad 1,2,3,4 Air
It is constructed from a durable aluminium-and-plastic combo to make it protective and long lasting.
Easy to set up
Just attach the mount to a music stand and your'e done. The clamp won’t scratch your device and will add a new dimension to your act by allowing you to make the most of technology wherever you are.
Flexible, easily rotatable angle of between 36° - 180°
360° rotation allowing you to easily position your tablet both portrait and landscape
Aluminium arm length; 150mm, Top leg length; 26-64mm, Clamping pole diameter; 14-28mm.