Quad Monitor Mount
- Gain full visibility across 4 screens for convenient and simultaneous working, gaming or viewing
- Each VESA plate will fit a 13-32" screen with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100. Please check your monitor's compatibility before purchasing.
- Max. 8kg screen weight capacity (each plate)
- The screens can be adjusted to achieve the best view. Tilt range - +45 - -45. Swivel Range - +90 - -90. Screen rotation – 360
- Keep unsightly cables under control with cable management system
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Free up valuable desk space and achieve the perfect viewing position with the VonHaus Quad Monitor Mount. The strong clamp fixes the mount to your desk surface while the adjustable plate allows the monitor to be freely adjusted.
This mount is suitable for all screen sizes from 13-32" and each plate is capable of carrying up to 8kg, so you can create the perfect screen set-up.
Built-in spring tension gauge adjusts to suit various arm weight loads. Suitable for screen sizes from 13-32" and capable of carrying up to 9kg, this is the mount you can rely on to perform.
When you spend a lot of time at a screen, it’s important to avoid it becoming detrimental to your health. This highly flexible mount can help to improve comfort and enhance productivity.
Tilt Range - +45 - -45
Swivel Range - +90 - -90
Screen Rotation – 360
Screen size: 13-32"
VESA compatibility: 75x75 100x100
Max. weight capacity: 8kg
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
- Please note next day delivery is not available on large or heavy items such as furniture
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]