Dual Arm Desk Mount with Stand
- Mount two screens side by side - holds two 13-32” television or monitor screens up to 8kgs/ 17.6lbs each
- Fits most flat screen monitors with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100 (VESA Dimension is the most important specification when considering the best mount for your screen.
- Please ensure your screen is compatible with this brackets MAX VESA by checking the manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of the screen.)
- Features ±90° tilt and 360° swivel functionality. Adjusting the position of your screens is very simple and doesn’t require tools
- Freestanding design with weighted base for enhanced stability
- Comes complete with full instructions and fitting hardware for easy set up. Includes 5 year warranty
Save valuable desk space and improve overall viewing with the VonHaus Twin Arm Monitor Stand.
Constructed from high grade steel and aluminium, this dual mount allows you to view two screens simultaneously and comfortably, and is great for reducing eye and neck strain.
Freestanding design offers fantastic manoeuvrability - perfect for multitasking professionals and avid gamers alike.
Each arm is equipped with ±90° tilt and 360° swivel functionality, so you can quickly and easily adjust screens to meet your viewing needs, or share content with friends, family or colleagues. Adjustments can be made by hand - no need for tools.
Compatible with most 13”-32” LCD monitors and TV screens with VESA dimensions 75 x 75 and 100 x 100. Maximum weight capacity: 8kg / 17.6lbs per arm.
Simple to set up - just attach your monitors to the mounts using the fixtures included. Monitor can be installed portrait or landscape.
Integrated cable management system keeps wires hidden and your desktop looking tidy. Includes full instructions and a 5 year warranty.
Suitable for home or office use. Size: 72.6 x 31.6 x 46.6cm Weight 4.94KG
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]