XL 4 Blade Stove Fan
- Increase the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood burner and circulate warm air around your room the economical way
- A thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. No batteries or electricity required!
- Speed self-regulates and circulates 160 - 190 cubic feet air/ minute
- Save on energy costs by investing in effective distribution
- Extra-large design to make maximum impact - 22.5(H) x 19(L) x 9(W)
VonHaus XL 4 Blade Stove Fan
You love your woodburner, but wouldn’t it be great to squeeze even more heat out of the same fuel?
This neat unit relies on simple science to effectively distribute the heat from your stove into the room – making your appliance more energy efficient.
The stove fan simply sits on top of your stove. When the stove is lit, heat begins to rise and the stove fan springs into action. It operates automatically, depending on the temperature in the room, quickly dispersing heat over a wide area and improving the balance of heat at 160 - 190 CFM.
There’s no need to worry about a power source, either. The fan has a thermoelectric module which acts as a mini generator, powering the fan’s motor and creating the motion. No batteries or plugs required!
The stove fan is proven to improve the heat circulation in your room – you won’t believe how effective it is until you try it.