Gas Triple Monitor Arm With USB Port
- Equipped with a 90° tilt and swivel range on each arm allowing screens to be mounted in a landscape or portrait position.
- Made from high grade aluminium and uses innovative gas spring technology for effortless tool-free positioning
- Each arm fits a 13-32" screen with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100. Please check your monitor's compatibility before purchasing.
- Strong aluminium build offers max. 7kg screen weight capacity
- A USB port & audio port conveniently supports data transfer and media charging, as well as headphone and microphone use. Integrated cable management ensures a clean finish
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Free up valuable desk space and achieve the perfect viewing position with the VonHaus Gas Triple Monitor Arm. The strong clamp fixes the mount to your desk surface while the arm allows the monitor to be freely adjusted within a 90° range.
Made from high grade aluminium in a brushed finish, it makes a smart addition to any workspace. It’s also strong for reliable performance and is suitable for both grommet and desk clamp mounting.
Built-in spring tension gauge adjusts to suit various arm weight loads. Suitable for screen sizes from 13-32" and capable of carrying up to 9kg, this is the mount you can rely on to perform.
When you spend a lot of time at a screen, it’s important to avoid it becoming detrimental to your health. This highly flexible mount can help to improve comfort, reduce neck strain, shoulder pain, eye fatigue and enhance productivity.
- Tilt Range - +90 - -90
- Swivel Range - +90 - -90
- Screen Rotation – 180
- Screen size: 13-32"
- VESA compatibility: 75x75 100x100
- Max. weight capacity: 7kg
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]