37cm Cast Iron Griddle
- Features one ridged side and one flat, smooth side
- Cast iron construction provides even heat distribution
- Non-stick surface drains away fat for healthier cooking and makes the griddle easy to clean.
- 46 x 22cm (including handles). Cooking Area: 37 x 19 cm.
The VonShef Cast Iron Griddle opens up a new world of culinary possibilities, with its large non-stick cooking surface and double-sided design.
A healthier way to cook
Ideal if you’re looking for a healthier way to cook too, draining juices away to allow for tasty, fat-free cooking. Use the ridged side to cook the likes of meats, fish and grilled sandwiches to perfection – complete with an authentic seared effect. Flip over and use the flat side to rustle up scrumptious eggs, pancakes, fajitas, vegetables and much more!
Constructed from ultra-strong cast iron with a black matte finish, the griddle boasts fantastic heat distribution and retention properties to ensure an even cook. Cast iron is also renowned for its ability to lock flavour and moisture into food, making this griddle even more of an attractive choice.
Not only does the griddle offer a unique way to cook, but it can also be used as a server thanks to the heat retention properties of iron and integrated side handles..
- Easy clean.
- Size: 46 x 22cm (including handles)
- Cooking Surface: 37x19cm
- Weight: 3kg