Oscillating Stove Fan
• Increase the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood burner – and circulate warm air around your room the economical way
• Eco-friendly and self-powered - no need for batteries or electricity
• Oscillating function shifts direction of heat from left to right for a more even and thorough distribution of heat
• Functions automatically at temperatures between 70 - 350°C
• Speed self-regulates and circulates 120-150 cubic feet air/ minute
• Made from premium powder coated black aluminium and features three blades plus a handy carry handle
• Extremely quiet operation & compact size
• Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Oscillating Stove Fan
Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the VonHaus Oscillating Stove Fan.
Self-powered and cost-effective, this manual fan creates its own energy and is powered entirely by the heat of your stove fan.
With no batteries or electricity required, the fan makes the most of the heat already in the room through effective circulation.
The fan comes fitted with a thermoelectric module which acts as generator to power the fan’s motor – this starts up once the module detects a minimum temperature of 70°C, at which point it begins circulating warm air around the room.
The clever oscillating feature moves the direction of the heat from side to side with 40° swing – allowing for an even and fluid distribution of air across your space – ideal for rooms with unusual layouts, or environments that are particularly cold or draughty.
Automatic Regulating Heat
Thanks to a rapid fan speed of 1,000rpm max., which circulates between 120-150 CFM (cubic feet air/ minute) you’ll feel the benefits in no time at all.
Self-regulating design automatically adjusts depending on the temperature on the stove – speeding up as the temperature rises and slowing down as it begins to drop.
Premium Powder Coated Aluminium
Powder coated aluminium construction with three large blades for maximum airflow plus a carry handle for hassle-free portability.
The heater is easy and lightweight to carry and benefits from an extremely quiet operation – so won’t disturb the household when in use.
No installation required – just place on top of your stove.
Suitable for use with most styles of freestanding stoves and wood/ log burners.
Simply position on top of your stove as far away from the flue pipe as possible, and do not operate in conditions exceeding the maximum working temperature of 350°C – incorrect use of the stove fan could damage the product.
Fan Size: 10 X 11.5 X 23cm (Length X Width X Height)
Fan Size: 3.9 X 4.5 X 9” (Length X Width X Height)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]