4 Bay 1.8m 5 Tier Racking
- Size Per Bay Unit: 180cm x 90cm x 40cm. Total Bay Size: 180cm x 360cm x 45cm.
- The locking mechanism is better than the old style keyhole system making it easier to assemble.
- Complete with 5 Fully Adjustable Shelves and a set of 18 Bay Connectors.
- Tool less Construction. Ideal for Home, Sheds, Garages, Warehouses & Splash Proof. Max Weight.
- Capacity: Overall: 3,500g, Per Shelf: 175kg per shelf.
- Rubber Mallet Included
The New & Improved VonHaus 4 Bay 5 Tier Racking offers a cost-effective way to organise your home or business.
Just the job for utility rooms, garages, warehouses, distribution centres, stockrooms, offices, workshops, retail stores and much more! Whether you're looking to store books, clothes or tools, this is the ideal solution.
This highly versatile racking system lets you create a run of shelving side by side or back to back, allowing you to build a system which perfectly meets your individual requirements.
Another great feature of this fantastic racking is the speed at which you can construct the unit, thanks to the intelligently designed rivet locking system.
This bolt-free shelving system can be constructed quickly, no nuts, bolts or screws required! Simply tap together to connect the bays.
This also allows you to construct quickly for temporary solutions and make alterations to the shelf heights and of course transform from shelving to work bench or vice versa.
The unit has an impressive load capacity of 175kg per shelf (evenly distributed) giving a total loading capacity of 3,500Kg.
It is recommended that to prolong the lifespan of the shelving, you treat any MDF surfaces every 12 months with a suitable weather resistant stain or coating to protect it from any potential adverse weather or storage conditions which can cause moisture or mould to accumulate and damage the units.
Please note the connectors may arrive separately.