800W Reciprocating Saw
- 800W motor effortlessly powers through wood up to 105mm thick and mild metal pipe up to 50mm thick with a 20mm stroke length
- Quick-change blade clamp requires no tools
- Standard blade mount is compatible with replacement/alternative blades
- 0-2800RPM variable speed dial and ergonomic grip handle for controlled cutting
- Includes 1 X wood blade, 1 X metal blade & 1 X hex key
- Lock the saw at the ideal operating speed to free up your hand for greater control
VonHaus 800W Reciprocating Saw
Quickly, accurately and effortlessly cut through wood, metal, plastic and more with the VonHaus 800W Reciprocating Saw. Powered by a forceful 800W motor, it makes light work of tough DIY jobs.
Variable Speed Dial
The saw has a variety of speeds which can be adjusted via the turning dial, and the desired speed can be set using a lock on button.
Set your operational speed anywhere between 0 – 2800 RPM to suit the task at hand.
Quick-Change Blade System
Tool-free clamp locks blades in place without the need for complex attachments. Switch between tasks in a matter of seconds – perfect for multi-material projects.
Get started right away with saw blades for wood and metal applications. Your wood blade will make lightwork of soft and hardwood materials with a maximum cutting capability of 50mm. The metal blade is suited to materials such as sheet steel, pipe, steel rods, aluminium, brass and copper.
Your saw is also suitable for other materials with compatible blades.
No Load Speed: 0-2800RPM
Stroke Length: 20mm
Includes: 1 X blade for wood, 1 X blade for metal & 2m (approx.) cable
Max Cutting: Wood:105mm