1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit
- Max Load: 875 kg - (175kg per shelf). Size: 90 x 40 x 180 cm
- The locking mechanism is better than the old style rivet/keyhole system making it easier to assemble
- Ideal for sheds and garages
- Colour: Grey in a Hammered finnish
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit
The VonHaus 1.8m 5 Tier Racking Unit is a flexible and reliable storage solution. It’s suitable for storing a range of items including tools, books, paperwork, folders and files and clothing.
Size as a shelving unit: H: 180cm x W: 90cm x D: 40cm
This clever racking unit can be constructed in two ways – as a 5-tier shelving rack or a two-piece work bench – depending on your intended use.
1) 5 tier shelving unit - perfect for storing items around the home, office, shed or garage.
2) Two piece work bench system - great for DIY and home improvement projects
Thanks to an intelligently designed keyhole locking system, constructing the shelving is extremely quick and easy. What's more, you won't need to use any tools, which means you can conveniently switch between either construction to suit your immediate project.
This feature allows you to construct the shelving speedily for temporary storage solutions, make adjustments to shelf height and transform shelving into workbenches or vice versa.
Built to last
The unit boasts an impressive load capacity of 175kg per shelf - equating to a total load capacity of 875kg. Finished in an attractive grey colour and hammerite texture, it’s in keeping with industrial settings, such as workshops and garages.
- MDF Thickness: 6.2mm; Beam Thickness: 0.7mm | Longer Brace Thickness: 0.7mm; Shorter Brace Thickness: 0.7m
It is recommended that to prolong the lifespan of the shelving, you treat any MDF surfaces every 12 months with a suitable weather resistant stain or coating to protect it from any potential adverse weather or storage conditions, which can cause moisture or mould to accumulate and damage the units.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]