- 16” Oregon chain – ideal for DIY projects around the home & garden
- Powered by a 2200W motor, the 40.5cm cutting length makes lightwork of large tasks
- No tool tensioning and locking nut chain for easy operation
- Use both handles to maintain control and balance. Features a chain brake and two-stage safety start
VonHaus 2200W Chainsaw
With sharp cutters, the 16” Oregon chain makes lightwork of large tree trunks, logs and branches – a quality chain also reduces the chances of kickback.
This 2200W chainsaw benefits from a 40.5cm cutting length, so you can take on small and large cutting tasks.
Features a soft grip auxiliary handle for added comfort, balance and safety.
Fitted with a chain brake, should you let go of the power trigger, the brake will activate to halt the chain immediately.
Two-stage safety start prevents accidental operation.
Lightweight at just 5.8kg, this chainsaw encourages comfortable operation. It also features a 6m long cable, giving you a vast working radius to move around your garden or workshop effortlessly.
The no tool tensioning & locking nut allow you to work quickly and hassle-free. Full guidelines on chain guide bar and chain assembly are included in your instruction manual.
- Power: 2200W
- Voltage: 230 - 240V
- Size: 21 X 87 X 20cm (Height X Length X Width)
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Cutting Length: 40.5cm
- Bar Length: 16”
- Cable Length: 6m