750ml Food Flask
- 750ml Flask - Enjoy a warm cup of tea or a chilled pasta salad on-the-go. This flask is great for office workers, commuters, on-site workers or those always on the road.
- Double-wall insulated interior- keeps hot food hot and cold food cold. Stainless steel matte black exterior is durable and attractive - ideal for daily use or for talking along on hikes or camping trips.
- Screw top lid mechanism - secure to prevent leaks when the flask is not upright. Lid doubles as a small portable cup or bowl for ultimate convenience.
- Foldable metal spoon - fits neatly in the lid when not in use.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
When you don’t have access to a kitchen, kettle or fridge, this VonShef Vacuum Food Jar is the clever tool that means you can enjoy hot or cold food and drink. The double-wall construction of this stylish flask creates vacuum conditions that helps to maintain the temperature level within the flask. This works for both hot and cold contents, so you can enjoy piping hot soups, pasta, rice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate - or perfectly chilled juices, pasta, milk and more.
Convenient Eating & Drinking
Once secured, the flask’s quality screw top lid creates a strong barrier to prevent any leaks. It means you can confidently store in in your rucksack or bag when on the move without worrying about spillages.
The outer lid top can also be used as a small bowl. Pour the contents from the flask into the lid to enjoy a snack-sized portion. This way, you can screw the lid back on the flask to maintain the desired temperature.
The included metal spoon has a convenient placeholder in the flask lid. Simply pop it out and fold it open to enjoy your food. Place it back in its holder after use and you’ll never have to worry about forgetting a spoon ever again.
The large 750ml capacity is great to enjoy throughout the day or share with a small group – the wide mouth of the flask makes it easy to fill.
For the best results pre-heat or pre-cool the flask to activate the vacuum insulation before filling. Use either hot water for hot contents or cold water for cold contents.
Hand wash only.
Not suitable for use in the microwave.