Furniture Set Cover
- Heavy-duty cover offers year-round protection from wind, rain, frost, UV rays and more
- Made from durable 600D polyester with water-resistant PVC lining
- Buckles and elastic drawstrings ensure flexibility to securely fit a wide range of table & chair sets
- Padded handles on the side of the cover help you to slide it on and off with ease
- Blocks UV rays keeping out heat to prevent discolouration and warping
- Dimensions: L250 X D200 X H85cm. Weight: 5.6kg
VonHaus Furniture Set Cover
Give your garden table & chair set the protection it needs to stay in great shape throughout the year, whatever the weather.
This item is part of our Storm Collection, a range of furniture covers designed to offer complete protection against potentially harmful outdoor conditions.
Made from strong 600D polyester with a water-resistant PVC lining, this cover effectively protects your furniture set against wind, rain, frost, UV rays, dirt, dust and more.
Fastening buckles and elastic drawstrings offer the flexibility needed to be able to securely fit most furniture sets. Please note: we recommend measuring your furniture before purchasing this item.
The cover completely blocks out sunshine to keep the colour of your furniture set as vibrant as ever.
Smart air vents prevent the growth of mould and mildew by allowing fresh air to circulate beneath the cover, without compromising its ability to offer reliable protection.
Padded handles located on the sides of the cover make sliding it on and off your furniture set easy.
Dimensions – 250cm X 200 X 85cm (Length X Depth X Height)
Weight – 5.6kg
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode