- Get optimum cutting performance from the 16” Oregon chain – ideal for DIY projects around the home & garden
- Powered by a 2200W motor, the 40.5mm cutting length makes lightwork of large tasks
- No tool tensioning and locking nut chain for easy operation
- Use both handles to maintain control and balance. Features a chain brake and two-stage safety start
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 2200W Chainsaw
With sharp cutters, the 16” Oregon chain makes lightwork of large tree trunks, logs and branches – a quality chain also reduces the chances of kickback.
This 2200W chainsaw benefits from a 40.5mm cutting length, so you can take on small and large cutting tasks.
Features a soft grip auxiliary handle for added comfort, balance and safety.
Fitted with a chain brake, should you let go of the power trigger, the brake will activate to halt the chain immediately.
Two-stage safety start prevents accidental operation.
Lightweight at just 5.8kg, this chainsaw encourages comfortable operation. It also features a 6m long cable, giving you a vast working radius to move around your garden or workshop effortlessly.
The no tool tensioning & locking nut allow you to work quickly and hassle-free. Full guidelines on chain guide bar and chain assembly are included in your instruction manual.
- Power: 2200W
- Voltage: 230 - 240V
- Size: 21 X 87 X 20cm (Height X Length X Width)
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Cutting Length: 40.5mm
- Bar Length: 16”
- Cable Length: 6m
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
- Please note next day delivery is not available on large or heavy items such as furniture
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]