Patio Heater Cover
- Premium large patio heater cover from ‘The Storm Collection’ - all-season design protects against damage caused by wind, rain, frost, UV rays, dirt, dust, bird droppings, tree sap & more
- Made from heavy duty slate grey 600D polyester with waterproof PVC lining
- Features full length zip and covered air vents to reduce condensation
- Full size: H251cm x D91cm approx. Universal design fits most patio heaters. Please measure your patio heater before purchasing.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Protect and prolong the life of your patio heater with the VonHaus ‘The Storm Collection’ Patio Heater Cover.
Universal design is perfect for all-season use, so you don’t need to worry about unpredictable weather damaging your expensive investment through malfunction, sparking or fire. You won’t need to worry about finding space to store your patio heater indoors either; your heater will always be in tip top condition and ready for action!
Made from extremely durable 600D polyester with waterproof PVC lining, the cover offers full winter protection, effectively shielding your heater from wind, rain and frost as well as dirt, dust, bird droppings, tree sap and general unwanted debris. The cover is also UV resistant to protect against the sun’s harsh rays.
No need to dismantle your heater, this handy cover comes with a full length zip which effortlessly zips up and down for easy fitting and removal. Also features covered air vents to help reduce condensation.
Specially shaped to fit most patio heaters of different brands. Please measure your patio heater before purchasing.
The stylish slate grey design will look great in any outdoor environment
Full size: H251cm x D91cm approx.
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]